i used to think that saying “i love you” was this sacred thing and that saying it too much to too many people would make it lose meaning but now i think the exact opposite. i love every person i meet and every person i see, they’re all just different kinds of love and they manifest in different ways.
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls with big boobs and a butt
- it’s okay for you to like curvy girls
- it’s okay for you to like heavier girls
- it’s totally okay to like thighs or thigh gaps and big boobs or small boobs and big butts or little butts
- what’s not okay is telling a woman that she isn’t beautiful or sexy because she doesn’t meet your personal body type preferences
Everyone needs to reblog this.